Do you thrive on cooking at a high level? Do you have experience in kitchen management and aspire to do so in a leading hospitality establishment? Then, I'm looking for you!
For many years, De Kroon has been an iconic presence on Rembrandt Square in Amsterdam, named after the festive coronation of Queen Wilhelmina in the city. De Kroon's interior boasts various art styles and materials with a 1950s touch, a visual delight! In addition to the beautiful dining room, De Kroon also features a Royal Chamber and a delightful covered conservatory, where you can enjoy a meal and a drink while overlooking all of Rembrandt Square. Beyond dinner, guests can relish an extensive Bar & Bites menu.
Who are you?
You come with substantial work experience and at least a completed vocational cook program (level 3). As a Sous Chef, you share responsibility for all aspects in the kitchen and dishwashing area. Furthermore, you're enthusiastic, able to maintain a clear overview, and can lead the team when necessary. You'll be joining a friendly team!
- Possession of the certificates and/or diplomas typically required for this position (minimum of a completed vocational cook program, level 3);
-Extensive work experience, including at least 1 year as a Sous Chef;
- Creativity and a passion for cooking;
- Proactive work attitude with a clear understanding of expectations;
- Flexibility, including weekends;
- Knowledge of HACCP standards;
- Strong social skills;
- A service-oriented approach with a focus on quality;
- Ideally residing in Amsterdam or the immediate vicinity.
We offer you:
- A challenging role within a leading hospitality establishment;
- 25 vacation days;
- 8% holiday pay;
- Travel expense reimbursement;
- A good pension plan.
Has your enthusiasm been sparked, and would you like to learn more about De Kroon? Apply now!