We are looking for a real kitchen prince(ss) to join our team! Is cooking your absolute passion? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
De Kroon has been a well-known establishment on Rembrandt Square in Amsterdam for many years. It owes its name to the festive coronation of Queen Wilhelmina in Amsterdam. The interior of De Kroon consists of various art styles and materials with a 1950s approach, a feast for the eyes! In addition to the beautiful dining room, De Kroon also has a Royal Chamber and a delightful covered conservatory where you can enjoy a meal and a drink while overlooking the entire Rembrandt Square. In addition to dinner, guests can enjoy an extensive Bar & Bites menu.
We're on the lookout for culinary enthusiasts to become part of our kitchen crew!
Who are you?
- You have completed a vocational training for a level 3 cook.
- Extensive work experience.
- A passion for cooking.
- You understand your responsibilities and know how to get things done.
- You are flexible, no 9-5 mentality.
- Knowledge of HACCP standards.
- Good social skills.
- You are service-oriented and have an eye for quality.
What do we offer?
- A fantastic working environment in the heart of Amsterdam with a rich history and a vibrant atmosphere.
- A friendly and dynamic team that will welcome you with open arms.
- Travel expense reimbursement.
- Holiday pay and vacation days.
- A good salary based on your experience.
Ready to be part of our team and make an unforgettable contribution to the guest experience at De Kroon? Apply now!
We look forward to your application!